As we ring in the New Year, there’s no better way to find hope and renewal than by reflecting on these inspiring Bible verses. Here are our top ten favorite scripture quotes for New Year 2023:
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” (Lamentations 3:22-23).
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,…plans for welfare and not for evil…to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).
- “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past” (Isaiah 43:18).
- “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you” (John 15:12).
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6-7).
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding…in all your ways acknowledge him…he will make straight your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- “He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:6).
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see” (Hebrews 11:1).
- “And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” (Micah 6:8)
As you embark on this journey into 2023, meditate on these words of strength and be refreshed for each new day!
Seek God’s Wisdom in the Bible for 2023
As we enter 2023, let us remember to seek God’s guidance and encouragement in the Bible. The Bible is full of inspiring words that will bring both wisdom and comfort in times of uncertainty. As we look towards the New Year with hope and eagerness, let us open our hearts to God’s truth by reading and reflecting on His word. May we be able to make every decision with faith, trusting that His plans are always better than ours. Let’s start 2023 by putting our trust in God’s perfect love!